In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
16 DECEMBER 2016
Building Blocks for Great Relationships with Clients, Mobile-Lawyering, and Strategies to Convert Estate Leads
Episode 21: Building Blocks for Great Relationships with Clients, Mobile-Lawyering, and Strategies to Convert Estate Leads
Bill Fix didn’t become a lawyer straight out of college. Instead, he worked in sales and as an investment advisor before enrolling in law school. These experiences taught him valuable lessons that later influenced how he manages his practice. Today, Bill shares many of these valuable lessons, including how to relate well and communicate effectively with clients. We discuss mobile lawyering, how to build a law practice from home, and strategies he has developed to call and convert estate leads effectively.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The valuable lessons Bill learned from knocking on 100 doors a day, selling books door to door for two summers
- Strategies for cultivating a strong mindset that can empower you to overcome challenges
- The core principles of relating well to your clients, including the “community minded” approach to building relationships
- How Bill was able to build a brand new law practice working from home with a newborn child
- The strategies and technology of mobile lawyering including e-fax, virtual and mobile offices, and house calls
- Lessons Bill learned from working as an investment advisor at Edward Jones, and how he applies those lessons when working with estate and probate clients.
- The process Bill follows to call and convert estate leads into paying clients
- The importance of cultivating relationships with other professionals including financial planners and insurance agents, especially for estate lawyers
- And much more...
If you enjoy this podcast, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us a review. We love hearing from our listeners and look forward to reading your feedback!
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com