In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
21 OCTOBER 2016
How Offering “Pay-As-You-Go” Options Can Dramatically Increase the Number of Clients You Can Profitably Serve
Episode 17: How Offering “Pay-As-You-Go” Options Can Dramatically Increase the Number of Clients You Can Profitably Serve
Barbara Rogachevsky has been an Unbundled provider attorney out of Akron, Ohio, for over two-and-a-half years now. Today Barbara shares the types of unbundled and “pay-as-you-go” options she offers that can fit into the budget of almost any client she works with. She explains how she uses the script to determine her client’s legal needs, financial budget, and how to formulate a “plan” to help them accomplish their goals. She also shares a unique “risk-free” offer for her clients to meet with her for the initial consultation that allows them to feel comfortable taking the next step; while at the same time she screens out clients that don’t value her time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Barbara uses the script to identify the client’s legal needs and financial circumstances so she can create a tailored plan to help them
- The impact of responding to leads via text messages, and some best practices on how to do so effectively
- The types of “pay-as-you-go” options she offers, and how these options have helped her serve more clients and increase her income
- The importance of having a clear fee agreement when offering unbundled and “pay-as-you-go” options, and some of the items to include
- The importance of “playing the long game” and focusing on building relationships, instead of just trying to convert the client
- Barbara’s “risk-free” initial in-office consultation, and how it has helped her increase her conversion rate, while screening out clients that could become time-wasters
And much more...
If you enjoy this podcast, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave us a review. We love hearing from our listeners and look forward to reading your feedback!
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast