In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
09 SEPTEMBER 2016
Building a Law Practice from Home: Virtual Offices, Legal Tech, and Enrolling Clients Over the Phone
Episode 14: Building a Law Practice from Home: Virtual Offices, Legal Tech, and Enrolling Clients Over the Phone
Zoe Garvin joins our show today and shares her journey from college graduate to opening her own solo practice, including resources that helped her make the transition. She has also been able to generate over $10,000 in revenue from Unbundled leads in her first two weeks. Her success is even more remarkable because one-third of her Unbundled clients enrolled over the phone, without ever meeting her in person, and she shares the exact process she follows to accomplish this.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Zoe decided to go directly into solo practice shortly after graduating law school
- The resources she used to help the transition into a new solo practice
- How Zoe uses virtual offices to help expand her practice’s footprint into a wider geographic area while avoiding higher overhead costs
- The exact process Zoe used to generate over $10k in revenue from her leads in the first two weeks
- How she converted more than ⅓ of her leads over the phone without first meeting the clients in person
- Details of the payment processing platform she uses as well as other technology tools that are important for managing her practice
If you enjoy this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive new episodes as they are published.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast