In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
13 AUGUST 2016
Episode 12: Expanding Your Reach on Social Media: Facebook, Live Streaming, and the Future of Legal Tech
In this episode we interview provider attorney, Jacob Sapochnick, who shares how he built a huge following on social media, including over 130,000 fans on his Facebook page. He describes how leveraging legal tech platforms and cloud computing helped automate and streamline his practice. Jacob shares valuable insights on why it is critically important for firms to leverage legal technology in order to stay competitive.
- The strategies Jacob successfully used to build a massive following on Facebook, and how he employed social media to grow his business
- How cloud computing and practice management software helped automate and streamline important aspects of his practice
- Jacob’s insight into the future of legal technology, and why he believes firms must embrace technology in order to stay ahead of the competition over the next 3-5 years
- How he leveraged YouTube and live streaming to 10X the reach of his online content
- How a podcast can help generate leads and build brand awareness
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive each new episode as it is published.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast