In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
15 JULY 2016
Episode 10: From Brand New Practice to Tens of Thousands in Monthly Revenue in Six Months
In this episode we interview provider attorney, Ardy Pirnia. Fueled by a high volume of Unbundled leads, Ardy has grown his solo practitioner law firm into a successful practice with 3 paralegals, 3 employees and tens of thousands in monthly revenue in six months. Ardy shares how he achieved his success through the use of internet leads, and explains the core strategies that have laid the foundation for the extraordinarily rapid growth of his firm.
- How Ardy converts 1 out of every 4 of his leads into paying clients
- Why he uses a strategy that involves speaking to every lead himself
- How low barrier starting fees of $500-$1000 has contributed to his success
- Ardy’s insights into the long term value of quality internet leads that many attorneys overlook
- How to capture and master the art of selling yourself and your firm’s unique value to prospective clients
- Why Ardy chose flat rate billing instead of traditional retainers with billable hours
- Important strategic distinctions in managing family law or immigration leads
- How to leverage the support of your paralegals to increase margins and bolster sales from immigration leads
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive each new episode as it is published.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast