In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
01 JULY 2016
Episode 9: Exploring the Practical Benefits of Flat Rate Billing
In this episode we interview provider attorney, Deborah Roffman, who provides her clients flat rate quotes for selected legal services in her practice. We discuss the reasons why she introduced flat rate price options and how it has changed her practice. Deborah explains why it works for the benefit of her clients, and shares tips and strategies for when and how to offer flat rates.
- Tips on how to transition into a new area of the law and provide legal services in a new jurisdiction
- How transitioning to a flat rate fee structure can significantly improve your lead conversion rate
- How a flat rate fee structure increases your effective hourly rate when you can properly leverage the contributions of support staff
- New technology and software that improves the efficiency of your overall practice
- The pros and cons of offering payment plans, and uncover important lessons learned
- Best practices for increasing the amount of leads you are able to contact
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive each new episode as it is published.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast