In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
17 JUNE 2016
Episode 8: Bringing a Holistic Approach to the Practice of Law
In this episode we interview provider attorney, Michele Bernard, who shows you how to bring a holistic philosophy into our practice as attorneys. Michele explains how this unique approach impacts the way she serves her client relationships. We also discuss the impact empowering attorneys nationwide to offer alternative resolution strategies and unbundled legal services can have on our communities and children.
- What being a holistic attorney means and how it benefits your practice
- How to strike the right balance between cooperation and litigation in alternative dispute resolution cases
- How proactively communicating empathy and compassion has a tremendously positive impact on how you interact with clients
- How to plan for and respond to clients that request help after business hours
- How a shift in the legal services marketplace has created new business opportunities to serve the “working poor” client base
- How discounting your rates can increase revenues, and reduce the amount of collections work needed at the end of a case
- A unique discussion of the mission and purpose of Unbundled Attorney, and the collective impact thousands of lawyers offering unbundled legal services and alternative dispute resolution strategies can have on our communities and children
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive each new episode as it is published.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast