In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
20 MAY 2016
Episode 6: How to Expand Your Practice Statewide, Serve More Clients, and Cultivate Referrals
In this episode we interview provider attorney, Marsha Stiles.
She has built a thriving practice that serves the three corners of Missouri. Marsha takes us through the process she has used to expand her practice throughout the state. We discuss creative ways she has developed to expand referrals and serve more clients, including offering unbundled legal services, in-home appointments, and other “outside the box” strategies.
- How to leverage lead generation to open thriving “satellite” offices in other regions
- Strategies for training staff to call your leads when you are unavailable, without losing clients in the process
- The value of creating multiple service options including unbundled legal services, and sharing them starting from the lowest cost option to the highest
- How to cultivate referrals and serve more clients with “in-home” appointments
- Benefits of building your legal “brand” rather than just a law practice under your own name
- How genuinely caring about clients is your greatest “sales” strategy
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast, be sure to subscribe and receive each new episode as it becomes available.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services can help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast