In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
06 MAY 2016
Episode 4: How to Build a Thriving Practice Using Internet Leads and Unbundled Legal Services
In this episode we interview provider attorney Michael Greenstein.
Michael walks us through the process he has developed using internet leads to help build his practice. He also reveals the secrets to the success he has had with unbundled legal services over many years including specifics on how to deliver these options to clients.
- The step by step process for calling leads and converting them into paying clients
- The importance of getting positive reviews from your clients, and how to leverage them
- How offering unbundled legal services helps convert more clients, and attract more referrals
- How having more clients paying for less hours helps to reduce risk and increase your cash flow
- An easy way to explain the value of unbundled legal services to your clients
- Examples of unbundled legal service options, and typical price points for each
- How to ethically limit the scope of your involvement in a case, and set proper expectations for your clients
- Building reliable systems that support a growing practice with new staff members and associates
- And much more
If you are enjoying this podcast be sure to subscribe to receive each new episode as it becomes available.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services can help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast