In the Unbundled Attorney Mastermind podcast, we interview our provider attorneys and leading experts in the legal industry to identify best practices for fielding internet generated leads. We also discuss how to ethically and effectively offer unbundled legal services and other affordable options in your legal services practice.
13 APRIL 2016
Episode 3: Immigration vs. Family Law Leads: Key Strategies for Converting Both
In this episode we interview provider attorney Marcus Torigian.
Marcus identifies the most important differences between immigration and family law, and he explains differences in strategy and process he uses to effectively service each type of lead.
- The specifics of “3 Tiers” of service Marcus offers to family law clients, including price points and service options for each tier
- How to train your staff to make the initial call to leads if you are not available, and not lose any clients in the process
- Why unbundled legal services is such an important solution to offer in our current market, especially for servicing internet generated leads
- How to change your communication style depending on whether the client is the petitioner or the respondent
- The primary differences between fielding a family law lead versus an immigration law lead, and the specific process for both
- How to work with immigration clients that speak different languages
- And much more
If you enjoy this podcast, be sure to subscribe to receive each new episode as it becomes available.
For more information about Unbundled Attorney and how our Lead Generation services can help grow your practice, visit: https://www.unbundledattorney.com?t=podcast